NEW RESORT STYLE CONDO LIVING IN OAKVILLE.
THERE'S NOTHING ELSE LIKE IT.
NUVO is new exciting architecture, brightly designed floor plans, and a new level of luxury condominium living in Upper Glen Abbey West Oakville. Nestled amongst woodlands, meadows, trails and creeks, here you’ll enjoy resort style living, minutes from fantastic shops and restaurants, close to schools, parks, and every convenient amenity.
Condo Project Name: Nuvo 2 Condos
Address: 2343 Khalsa Gate, Oakville
Developer: Fernbrook Homes & Crystal Homes
Interior Designer: Bill Hicks Architect
Intersection: Bronte Rd & Dundas St W, Oakville
Number of Stories: 8
Number of Units: 324 (Phase 1)
Suite Sizes: 466 sq.ft - 962 sq.ft (Phase 1)
Est Occupancy: January 2024
The Site Plan
- GREATER TORONTO AREA (GTA) COMMUNITY
With strong access to downtown Toronto via the QEW, Highway 401. and GO Train.
- HIGHEST AVERAGE HOUSEHOLD INCOMES IN ONTARIO:
The average household earns $188,997 pre-tax annually, which is more than $60,000 a year more than the broader region.
- ROBUST LOCAL ECONOMY WITH STRONG PROJECTED EMPLOYMENT GROWTH:
By 2041 Oakville is projected to add 41,000 new jobs, bringing new residents to the community.
- STRONG POPULATION GROWTH PROJECTED TO CONTINUE:
More than 1,900 new residents are expected in the Westmount/Bronte Creek neighbourhood by 2030.
- LIMITED LOCAL COMPETITION:
The Westmount/Bronte Creek neighbourhood is dominated by single family subdivision housing - that doesn't serve the renter market.
- UPWARDLY BUOYANT HOMEOWNERSHIP MARKET THAT'S PRICING OUT FIRST TIME BUYERS:
Between 1990 and 2019, the average house price in Oakville has increased from $350k to $1.9M - a growth rate significantly above the broader GTA where the average home price sits at $1.5M.
- PEOPLE EMPLOYED IN OAKVILLE:
- CORPORATE OFFICES IN OAKVILLE:
Ford, Manulife, UTC Aerospace Systems, Suncor Energy, Tim Hortons, Oakville Hospital Foundation, Simens, AVIVA and more.
NEW 4.5 ACRES OF RESORT STYLE LIVING.
Situated on a wide expanse of 4.5 acres and adjacent to 200 km of walking trails, Nuvo affords you a world of amenities without ever leaving the building. On-site you’ll find unique offerings like a rooftop social lounge with adjacent indoor party facilities and cooking areas, rooftop resistance pool, fitness centre, multi-purpose activity court, community gardens and more. All at your beck and call when you live at Nuvo, Oakville’s premier address for sophistication and style.
- Green spaces located near NUVO Condos include Bronte Creek Provincial Park, Fourteen Mile Creek Lands, Valleyridge Park, and West Oak Park.
- Oakville was voted one of the best and highest ranking elementary and secondary schools, making it a great place for families with children of any age.
- Plenty of extracurricular and recreational activities and a nearby hospital.
- Sheridan College is just 10 minutes away, making this development a great place for post-secondary students to reside.
- Transportation in this area is a breeze with the QEW just 4 minutes south and Highway 407 just 2 minutes north.
- Bronte GO Station can be reached in 9 minutes by car and will run on the Lakeshore West Line taking residents to Union Station in just under an hour
This is a development firm with strong roots in the GTA. Pairing old-world values with an eye for contemporary design, their projects tend to be architecturally striking and feature high-end features and finishes. Their stylish and comfortable buildings can be found in some of the region’s most affluent communities.
This developer has been building high-quality homes since 1988. Passionate about homebuilding and ambitious about innovation, they are devoted to their craft of building homes by providing their clients with luxury developments by using environmentally-friendly practices and creating sustainable homes.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!