COMING EARLY 2021
A new preconstruction townhome development by State View Homes located at McCowan Road and 14th Avenue in Markham
Every detail of these brilliant homes reflects the careful design and thoughtfulness of a team dedicated to creating the ultimate in design and detailing. Each home is distinctly curated with upscale finishes commensurate with the finest of homes. Ranging from 2,100 to 2,600 sq.ft., these three-storey townhomes include spacious roof top terraces, and open concept plans that are ideal for stylish family living.
A prized Markham location puts Nao Townhome Residences at the epicenter of grand living, just 5 minutes from downtown Unionville, only 2 min south of Hwy. 407, and under 10 min to either Unionville or Miliken GO Station. Here, surrounded by upscale shopping, dining, entertainment and the best schools, the opportunity to live stylishly in a spacious family residence, will soon be available.
Condo Project Name: Nao 2 Towns
Developer: Stateview Homes
Intersection: 14th Ave & McCowan Rd, Markham
Building Type: Townhouse
Number of Stories: 3
- The city of Markham is home to some of the province’s best and highest-ranking public schools and prestigious private schools.
- Highway 407 is located just mere minutes away from Nao Towns, allowing residents to seamlessly travel throughout the city, region, and into Toronto for leisure or employment.
- Close to Seneca College – Markham Campus
- Close to Toronto Zoo
- Close to Markville Mall/Costco/Supermarkets
- Nearby parks include Featherstone Park, Brando Park and Beaupre Park
Founded by brothers Dino and Carlo Taurasi in 2010, StateView Homes has built on their collective 35+ years of experience in the homebuilding industry to offer homeowners something different. offer homebuyers luxury appointments most other builders consider upgrades. It’s an investment that has established new benchmarks for excellence across the Greater Toronto Area, acknowledged through our numerous awards and nominations.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!